Saturday, October 29, 2016

Module 9: Hand Drawing Project


1. What was it like using your hand as subject matter for a drawing?

It was very different. Something that you use everyday, you never tend to put so much effort into the details of your hands.

2. What media did you select - pencil or charcoal? Why?

I used pencil. It was more accessible and easy to use; also, a lot less messy.

3. How did it feel to create a drawing with your non-dominant hand?

That portion of the project was so awkward with the non-dominant hand.

4. Compare and contrast your final drawings. Do you think they are successful studies?

I think they were successful studies. The general shapes were similar, but the amount of detail in the dominant hand was better than the non-dominant hand drawing.

5. Would you consider using your non-dominant hand to create artwork in the future?

I would never want to use my non-dominant hand if I didn't have to the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment