Sunday, September 18, 2016

Project #1: Elements and Principles

This project reminded me of my passion for photography. My dad taught me so much about it when I was a child. As I grew older, I put this pastime of mine on the back burner. It was convenient that some of my favorite photos from my vacation to the Adirondacks in 2013 fit the requirements for this project! I took the rest of the local photos in the rainstorm yesterday.


http://s61.photobucket.com/user/imsgoalie94/library/Art%20Project%201%20-%20Elements%20and%20Principles


imsgoalie94's Art Project 1 - Elements and Principles album on Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I found your slideshow to be very unique and interesting while viewing it. My favorite two images are the one titled "Space" as it depicts that picture perfectly and the deck of cards with the King of Hearts showing called "Emphasis" as I just found this image to be very cool and unique.

    Good work on this project!

    ReplyDelete